Tastes oddly like mexican food!
Makes two wraps for one serving, but one would make a good snack.
-1 chicken drumstick 26p
-1 avocado 50p
-2 medium mushrooms 8p
-2 large cabbage/chinese-cabbage/lettuce leaves 5p
-1/2 teaspoon of chili-sauce
1. Take two large leaves and wash them. Cut off any exessive stalk at the bottom and check to see if they’ll roll-up!
2. Slice the avocado and one mushroom. Arrange them on the leaves, leaving a bit of room at the end to roll them up. You could also mash the avocado if tender enough!
3. Slice the other mushrooms.
4. Fry/grill the chicken and mushroom.
5. Add the mushrooms to the wrap. Slice/break up the chicken and add it also.
6. Sprinkle chili-sauce over the top.
7. Roll it up and enjoy!
Spicy, salty, umami, sweet, crunchy… Yum!