-2 pieces of chicken 52p
-5 eggs 40p
-40g almond flour 22p
-50g almond flakes 35p
-3 mushrooms 12p
-20g cheese 20p
Total per portion: £1.
1. Slice the chicken. If on the bone, leave some meat attached to the bone.
2. Separate one egg white from the yolk. Whisk this egg white with the almond flour and paprika.
3. Dip the chicken in the batter mix before coating in almond flakes and herbs. Just batter the smaller pieces and the bone pieces.
4. Sprinkle with salt and pan-fry in butter until crispy. Put to one side.
5. Whisk the spare yolk and the other four eggs together with some herbs and salt.
6. Fry the mushrooms in butter until golden.
7. Add the egg and stir continually.
8. When the egg is solid, crumble in the cheese, stirring until it melts in.